Thanks to our club members, sponsors, and raffle prize donors, over $5,000 of prizes will be raffled off on May 4 at Viva Aloha 2019!
Winners to be announced throughout day and posted at Race HQ. Grand Prizes to be announced at approximately 3:00 PM, following the conclusion of men’s race awards. Unclaimed prizes will be re-raffled following the conclusion of men’s race awards (approximately 3:00 PM).
- Decathlon – inflatable SUP board, pump, carry bag, and paddle valued at over $500
- SUP Bundle: $100 SUP demo paddle + $245 gift certificate for SUP beginner class for 3 people with Mike's Paddle Co
- Trade Winds Sailing School @ Marina Bay Yacht Harbor – $845 value, three-day basic keelboat class (ASA-101 Certification)
Local Business Raffle Donors:
- Alameda Community Acupuncture – $40 gift certificates (2)
- Alameda Bicycle – $50 gift certificate
- Back to Life – $100/1 hour massages (2), plus (3) $25 gift certificates
- CaliPaddler – $100 paddling swag
- East End – Chefs Tasting Menu $250 gift certificate
- Hydrapak Hydration Systems – $100 of prizes
- Greens & Grains – $25 gift certificates (2)
- McEvoy Ranch – $200 gift basket of spa products
- O Kalani Waterman’s Gift Basket - $250 value includes dry bag, wetsuit pad, hydro flask, wrap towel, waterproof cell phone case, and O Kalani bling hats!
- On the Water 360 – $150 Viakobi PFDs
- Patagonia – $250 duffle bags, and other sporting gear
- Trabocco – $100 Dinner for two gift certificate
- Rockwall Wine – 24 bottles of fine wine, valued at $655
- West Marine – PFDs $100/ea (2)
- Wa’a House – $200 worth of colorful t-shirts and hats