Every two years in November, paid O Kalani members nominate and vote for positions on the Executive Board of Directors. Results from the voting held at the end-of-the-year quarterly meeting for 2016 are as follows:
Congratulations to Diego Robinson who was elected as President, Stacy Wilson who was elected Vice President, Justin Beutel who was elected Treasurer, Jessica de Robinson who was elected Secretary, and Tim Herring who was elected Sergeant-At-Arms.
To contact the Board, you can do any of the following: email the specific Board Member directly, email the entire Board of Directors at email@example.com.
2017 Executive Board of Directors:
- President, Diego Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Stacy Wilson: email@example.com
- Treasurer, Justin Beutel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary, Jessica de Robinson: email@example.com
- Sergeant-At-Arms, Tim Herring: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Paddling Coaches:
- Head Coach & Men’s Coach: Ben McNeil
- Women’s Coach: Enav McNeil
- Coaches: Tim Herring, Clarence Peralta
O Kalani is a recreational and competitive outrigger canoe center located near Encinal Boat Ramp in Alameda, CA. We're open to paddlers of all ages, skill levels, and backgrounds. During the season, many of our members take part in long distance races and sprints at home here in NorCal, and away in SoCal, Hawaii, and the Pacific Northwest. Interested? Join us!